The Society of Vineyard Scholars recently published a review I did on Biblical Hermeneutics: Five Views. If you have any interests in hermeneutical method, this book might be of interest to it. It is edited by Stanley E. Porter and Beth M. Stovell and includes contributions from:
- Craig L. Blomberg writes for the Historical-Critical/Grammatical view
- F. Scott Spencer writes for the Literary/Postmodern view
- Merold Westphal writes for the Philosophical/Theological view
- Richard B. Gaffin Jr. writes for the Redemptive-Historical view
- Robert W. Wall writes for the Canonical view
You can read the review here.